Thank you so much for your interest in Into the Hall of Books! I will happily accept requests from publishers, authors, and publicists to read, review, and promote your work. My preference is a finished copy or ARC/galley of the book, but I do read electronically on a Kindle. I also love audiobook format, as my favorite way to read and review is print/digital + audio. I would also love to participate in interviews, guest posts, blog tours, or giveaways to help promote your book.
From my About Me page:
I really do read almost anything. I find myself gravitating to thrillers and horror mostly lately, but historical fiction has my heart! I love women’s fiction and romance stories too!
More than anything, I want to read a book while listening to the audiobook – this is my favorite way to read and often this is how I have to prioritize reading because of how busy my life has become. Not always, not always, so don’t freak out or fret and certainly don’t hold a good request. But MAN OH MAN, I wish there were more audiobooks available to read alongside the print/digital versions, and I wish they were available to me more easily. That is my request.
I love both traditionally published work and non-traditionally published work – there is immeasurable value in both.
I prefer not to be added to newsletters without my permission.
- Contests will be open to those 13 years of age and older, unless specifically noted.
- The ending date for the contest will be featured on the contest post and the contest form/Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners are determined by either the Rafflecopter widget or Random.org, depending on how the contest is running.
- Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond after the contest has ended.
- If I have not heard from the winner after 48 hours, a new winner will be determined.
- I have the right to disqualify any entries as I determine fit.
- I have the right to disqualify multiple entries.
- I have the right to end an contest early.